Hello, there! Do you have the zeal to write an engaging content by researching the topic and knowing every detail about it? Here, at New SciTech, we welcome you to become a part of our community and become a guest blogger. New SciTech is a dedicated site for posting about science and technology. Our key focus is to keep our viewers updated about the latest news on Science and technology. That’s why we are accepting guest post which can be related to our site.
Why write for us?
Well, if you write for us, then our editors will review your post and will provide you with all the details whether your post needs any alteration or not. If you can take this in a positive way, your writing skill would be more improved.
Other than that if your target audiences are those people who are interested in science and technology, then it’s a great chance to promote your website or your products too.
As we are providing guest post opportunities, so we need you to make the most of it. In case you want to submit your content there are some contributor guidelines you need to keep in mind:
- Your content should only be in proper English.
- Submit an article which has to be technology or science related, any other topics which are not related to our website will get rejected.
- New SciTech is looking for more ‘how to’ and ‘tips’ related articles. If you can write those types of articles, the chances of publishing those will be high.
- We are looking for guest posts which have an engaging factor in it; if it cannot attract audiences’ attention, then it will be of no use.
- The content has to be original. If it has already been published in any site, it would not be selected.
- If your content gets published in New SciTech, you can not post it to other sites.
- There should not be any grammatical error.
- You should use short and simple sentences; too many fancy words can divert the mind of the audiences.
- Our core audience is 23-55 years old; try to make your post easily understandable for them.
- Before you submit content, it’s better if you send us a sample or you can send us your idea. If anybody else is working on the same idea, then your efforts will go in vain.
- Vulgar or abusive language in the post is not allowed; if found, the article will get rejected immediately.
- It would be best if you do not use any negative words for any other website or business. We do not encourage defaming.
- The word limit is 2000.
- Try to post more quality content rather than thinking about quantity.
- Your content should have at least one bullet point section.
- Only one external linking is allowed in content.
- No need to worry about the text formatting, our editorial team will take care of that.
- You need to send your articles in thenewscitech [at] gmail [dot] com
- Submit your article in a .doc attachment.
- After submitting, you need to wait for 24-48 working hours as we receive so many posts, our editors need time to review all.
- We will send you an email if your article gets published or rejected.
- A short bio of yours will be mentioned to give credit to your article.
- If your post gets published, do reply to all the comments and the questions.
- If your post gets rejected, don’t get disheartened, as we will guide to how to make your post more appealing.
- New SciTech reserves the full editorial control.
For any other assistance regarding guest posting, you can always contact us.
If you are okay with our guidelines, then don’t delay, contribute to our site, and we will see how soon we can publish your article.
I wish you all the very best.